Thursday, June 5, 2008

auld lang....

This last week I reached out to those wonderful people who filled my life with laughter, joy, warmth and friendship.... memories new and old.

to each of you, I wish you well...you have taught me so much and more than once, I've thought what would they do? to those of you in pain or having a rough road to hoe right now, trust me, I have been there, and I know the heartache and pain. It will get easier, bittersweet though it will remain. To those of you in the best place of your life, I cannot express how thrilled I am that you have reached your goals and have come up with new ones. You inspire me and thrill me with every event in your life. To each of you, I am so proud to call you my friend, and you have a special place in my heart that will never be filled.

Cheers!
Jean

No comments: