Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not running this year!

Search by Name: ZURN, JEAN
Last Name First Name Entry Number Accepted? City Province Country of Residency Team
Zurn Jean 299107 NO Brooklyn United States


Do you recognize this? No.... don't worry, not everyone would. Upon watching the conclusion of the NYC marathon last year, watching the stragglers in the midst, I thought... if they could do it, so could I! I swore to try out for the marathon this year, with somewhat of a trepidation. I might actually get in! If so, I would have to start training! "shudder" I saw how hard Hugh worked the last two years, and I am very proud of him and all he accomplished. :-) He wasn't the one I was inspired by, though. The ones who inspired me were the walkers, the people who looked in worse shape than me, and were out there, having the time of their life, and grabbing the opportunity by the horns! Maybe next year! :-)

No comments: